About a month ago (Yikes! That was a quick month!) we got a large box in the mail from Aunt Debbie. The girls were beyond excited:
Zero time was wasted ripping in to it:
They found all kinds of treasures:

Aunt Debbie is famous for giving clothes the girls love- the kind I don't buy (tutus.) These swimming suits have been commented on wherever we go. People usually gush compliments. I laugh every time I see them on- one friend said it best when he saw the girls, "I guarantee Becky didn't buy those!" :)
And OH! these shoes- I get a shiver up my spine and visions of prom looking at this picture:
But I can't tell you how beloved those puppies are. Their dress-up costumes are never complete without them.
Zero time was wasted ripping in to it:
They found all kinds of treasures:

Aunt Debbie is famous for giving clothes the girls love- the kind I don't buy (tutus.) These swimming suits have been commented on wherever we go. People usually gush compliments. I laugh every time I see them on- one friend said it best when he saw the girls, "I guarantee Becky didn't buy those!" :)
And OH! these shoes- I get a shiver up my spine and visions of prom looking at this picture:
But I can't tell you how beloved those puppies are. Their dress-up costumes are never complete without them. Thank you, Aunt Debbie. You know how to choose stuff near and dear to my little girls' hearts. (She also sent tutu outfits, other swimming suits, a gorgeous dress for Halle, a supercute puzzle, books, outfits for Ty and more!)
We love you, Deb. A lot lot lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment