We got a special package in the mail a few days ago.
My Aunt (Hat Knitter, Extraordinaire) sent some new winter hats!
I love them- it's like putting on a hug from Aunt Debbie.
(I also love what her husband said- 'They would fetch top dollar in Jamaica!')
And here's a look at what my kids look like in most of the pictures I take:
(Just so you know we're not always smiling and cute around here!)
Here are some of the other awesome hats that she has sent through the years-
(Halle- May '08)
(Cate- May '08 Only a few days old!)
(Cate- November 08)
My favorite hat ever:
(Halle- November 06)
I lost this hat at a ballgame the next winter. I actually cried about it. :(
I'm tearing up right now, looking at how much Halle has changed- where did the time go??
.
Thanks for the hats, Deb- we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment