I remember hearing on the radio that there were some new "cellular phones" coming out that would actually have a "digital camera" built right onto it! I remember thinking how stupid that sounded- why in the world would someone want a camera on their phone?!
Well, my phone is not the best, but I am so glad that it has a "digital camera"! I forgot to take my camera with us this afternoon to get some pictures of the kids with GranGran and Pepa:



To prove that my phone is old- here is the first picture I took:
That's Halle: (and JD!)
Caty-Baby:
Copying BabyCate: (That car seat is now Ty's.)
Speaking of Ty, I told him to "say cheese!" and got this weird pose: (is it sad that he knows that that means I'm about to take a picture??)
That's Halle: (and JD!)
Caty-Baby:
Copying BabyCate: (That car seat is now Ty's.)
Speaking of Ty, I told him to "say cheese!" and got this weird pose: (is it sad that he knows that that means I'm about to take a picture??)
Anyway, thanks for coming, GranGran and Pepa! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment