I spent it with these two at the hospital. Again.
Cate's breathing became labored again before church on Sunday, so we took her back to the hospital, where they got it under control with more breathing treatments and IV steroids.
She looked pretty terrible on Sunday, but by yesterday she was more like herself.
As horrible as it was in the hospital, I am so thankful for good medical care. I'm thankful that they figured out what was wrong (viral croup). I'm thankful for those kind nurses who loved on Cate, and our doctor (who Cate knows as "Sydney's daddy.")
All is well. And my Mother's Day wasn't so bad, after all.
Cate's breathing became labored again before church on Sunday, so we took her back to the hospital, where they got it under control with more breathing treatments and IV steroids.
She looked pretty terrible on Sunday, but by yesterday she was more like herself.
As horrible as it was in the hospital, I am so thankful for good medical care. I'm thankful that they figured out what was wrong (viral croup). I'm thankful for those kind nurses who loved on Cate, and our doctor (who Cate knows as "Sydney's daddy.")
All is well. And my Mother's Day wasn't so bad, after all.
PS- Thank you so much, Curt, Fancy & Case for adding Halle & Ty to your Mother's Day celebrations. We love you guys.
2 comments:
WOW Becky! Poor baby...glad they figured out what was wrong. Hopefully she is doing much, much better! Tanzie
She looks sooo tiny in that big bed! XOXOX
Post a Comment