It started off okay with "Jingle Bells":
And progressed to this:
I got some cute pictures of one or the other (that I can crop around if I have to) but not of them both. Here is where I told them to "sit up straight":
The whole thing deteriorated quickly:
Ah! But then the BRIBES came out!
This was it. The best I got. (Sigh.):
Although this comparison shot (see below) turned out kind of cute:
Last year:
Who would've thought it would be easier to get a 2 year old and a 6 month old to smile?!
Maybe I'll try again sometime.
Maybe not.
And progressed to this:
I got some cute pictures of one or the other (that I can crop around if I have to) but not of them both. Here is where I told them to "sit up straight":
The whole thing deteriorated quickly:
Ah! But then the BRIBES came out!
This was it. The best I got. (Sigh.):
Although this comparison shot (see below) turned out kind of cute:
Last year:Maybe I'll try again sometime.
Maybe not.
2 comments:
I think you do just fine. I love all the pictures as do my friends here at work. If you were to walk in half the department would probably call you all by name and act like they knew you. Love and miss you, Aunt Debbie XOXOX
I think that they are all too stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment