Once the roads cleared last weekend we headed to Iowa to my family's Christmas celebrations. Saturday night my mom's side gathered and Sunday we got together with Dad's side. I didn't get many pictures, but we had a great time.
.
The Martin clan celebrates at the local community center (so go ahead and laugh at the furniture and decor in the following pictures!) .
Dad, Cate, Mom, Steph, Tyler, Maddie, JD, Halle & me

My brother and his beautiful little family:
Mom & Dad with the girls:
Cate was so sleepy by the end:
JD blamed his sleepiness on Benadryl (I just laughed at him):
Mom & Dad with the girls:
Cate was so sleepy by the end:
JD blamed his sleepiness on Benadryl (I just laughed at him):
After our Iowa celebrations, we headed to Kansas to my parents' for a few days. Thanks, everyone. We love you all and wish we could see you more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment