Ty gives kisses now. The baby kind where they open their mouth as wide as they can and lean into your face. (Trust me, it is sweet if it's your own child.) He mostly reserves them for the girls and I- I guess JD's whiskers are a deterrent. But he also likes to give these big baby dolls kisses too:
Have I mentioned he's a yeller? Be glad this is a photo:
I don't know if its separation anxiety or what, but this boy screams if I leave a room. Even for a second. Isn't this pitiful:
I was helping the girls with something at their desks when Halle started laughing and pointing at this:
No idea how or why he got in there:
The favorite time of the day:
(okay, of every 3rd day... gross, I know, but it's winter and these guys have really dry skin!)

Waiting to read- notice the banner they made- they are so proud of that thing!
("Happy Valentine's Day")
Showing off their "trick" for the camera:
("Happy Valentine's Day")
...and that's the end of this really random post.
.
PS- Here is a post with pictures of Cate in the bath, the same age as Ty.
No comments:
Post a Comment