Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cate Parker

is two and a half,loves watching Indy,is our funny girl,is a lefty,knows how to play defense, and needs a nap.

She also- loves dresses and skirts, is snuggly, is a teeny-tiny bit defiant, sleeps in our bed every night from about 3 am on, love love loves peanut butter and jelly, would wear 'slip-slops' in the snow if we let her, loves to 'help' cook, is Halle's shaddow, and all of her dolls are named 'Bakayla'.

Yesterday Cate asked me if I was a human. When I told her yes, she went through everyone in our family, and then after thinking hard she asked, "Well, is GOD a human?" I told her no, God is God. He made humans, and Jesus was a human when he lived on earth. She listened and after a pause said, "Yeah. He's just bigger or better than humans."

She's smart, too.

We love this girl:

No comments: