Thursday, February 25, 2010

C is ALSO for

We do Table Time everyday. Well, almost everyday. It's mostly coloring and gluing (and cutting for Halle), usually with some letter as the weekly 'theme', but sometimes it's just a coloring book. The girls love it when I take the time (okay, the 30 extra seconds) to come up with a 'craft'- like the caterpillars or these crabs. It doesn't take much, and I'm not trying to push it, but Halle is getting so good at writing letters! She doesn't go to preschool, so this (plus the library, 'class day'- the class she goes to on Wed mornings while I'm at Bible Study, and church) plays the part for now.

Here is Cate waiting patiently for her paper and pencil (I think her folded hands are hilarious!):


**PS- I don't know why Halle has a bib on in these pictures and Cate doesn't- seems a little backwards, huh? Oh well.

No comments: