You can't see the smile from ear to ear... XOXOX
AWESOME!! So excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling better!!
So excited for you all. You are both good parents and I know the Lord will be protecting you Becky and the baby through these next months ahead.
We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet the new addition!
That is fantastic!! I am so happy for you guys, I will be thinking special happy thoughts of you :)
Congratulations!!!
Yayyy!!! Congratulations! I think mine is a girl (to be confirmed next week) so you need a boy, and then an arranged marriage could always be an option!-Rachel Austin
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You can't see the smile from ear to ear... XOXOX
AWESOME!! So excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling better!!
So excited for you all. You are both good parents and I know the Lord will be protecting you Becky and the baby through these next months ahead.
We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet the new addition!
That is fantastic!! I am so happy for you guys, I will be thinking special happy thoughts of you :)
Congratulations!!!
Yayyy!!! Congratulations! I think mine is a girl (to be confirmed next week) so you need a boy, and then an arranged marriage could always be an option!
-Rachel Austin
Post a Comment