Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sandy Hands

The sand table has been in business for a few days now. We've had it for a while, but thanks to a broken storm door (think: glass all over the patio) and our recent travels it has been in the garage. The girls love it. So far I'm good with it too. As long as I don't find sand in any underwear I can deal with a little on the shoes and shirts. :)
Halle thinks its exciting to get a bucket full of sand and try to go down the slide without spilling it:This is no small feat- that slide is slipperyfast:
(Unless you have a slightly over sized adult butt that tends to get stuck...)
Cate likes to think she doesn't need help, but the rest of us know better:Cute diaper, huh? :)The "Rocket Swing":

Cate has the scoop-and-pour down:

No comments: