Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Park & The Hair

Last night we spent some time at "The New Park" (aka- Ward Nail).
This picture cracks me up:There are these new, weird basketball goal-thingies that we couldn't figure out. JD and Halle walked around each of them looking confused. TOO funny!It's much more fun to go to the park now that Cate can get in on the action!Playing with the whirly chairs:
------------------------------------------------------------
Looking at the pictures I posted of Halle's hair cut, I don't think I gave an accurate picture of how SHORT it is. So here are some more pics:I was a little horrified yesterday when all was said and done. (Remember, it wasn't supposed to be this short!) But it's growing on me... Halle loves it, so really that's what matters anyway.Cate's piggy-less piggies: Our neighbor boys think it's funny to pull the rubber bands out of their sister's pigtails and say that she looks like Wolverine. I think it's hilarious.

No comments: