Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bicycle & Batesville

Halle got a new bicycle! In Batesville Mema & Papa (JD's grandparents) had a little bicycle ready just for her. It's perfect. Not new, but they had cleaned it up until it shined.
Papa showing Halle her new bike:We took it to Gran-Gran's school to ride in the gym:Halle is so good to let Cate try out the horn ( a LOT.):Halle got so good! By the end of our time there she was staying on the "roads" (lines).
Cate had fun chasing after her:Gran Gran got them some new coloring books and they really spent a lot of time coloring in them:I told them each to smile, and here is what I got from each:Coloring away!
I know it's too early to tell, but Cate sure prefers her left hand to color with and throw a ball. If its a genetic thing, we will surely have a least one lefty in our family!Saying goodbye to Pepa and Gran-Gran:

No comments: