Last year we rode the team bus to lots of games. This year for various reasons, we just haven't. In fact, tonight was the first time we've been on it since Indiana! And the girls loved it. Cate squealed for the first few miles (the boys thought it was hilarious) and Halle was so excited she couldn't sit still:

One of the best parts of the bus (for the girls) is the intercom- they sing the boys on and off:

So tonight we went with the team out to eat. And there was a chocolate fountain there (or chocolate mountain, if you ask Halle!)

We are not people that typically think it's cute to see our kids with food on their faces (Ick.) But tonight JD and I were both genuinely laughing- the girls attacked that chocolate and were oblivious to their brown lipstick:


This is not staged:

I had tears in my eyes:

Yes. We're weird here.
1 comment:
Becky, I love the picture of Halle on the bus. She is getting so big! The chocolate pictures are cute too (Steve would say they are gross...) :)
Post a Comment