Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pinkalicious/Purplicious

The girls got these two books and the audio book that goes with them for Christmas. They are in love. I am not (sorry, Jess- these just aren't my favorites!) They have been listening to them all morning over and over and over (we didn't go to church- too much SNOW!)
And while I feel like if I hear "Pink-a-boo!" one more time, my head might explode, I do dearly love to see them snuggled up together in the chair, sharing books and giggles...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm sorry! Remember when I said those books were just ok?! It's because I was afraid that Halle might get scared that the little girl turns pink! :) Do you think it's because they like the CD? If so, I can order them more books on CD because I have way more points than I need (unless you don't want to hear them over and over).