you can see baby boy's (scary skeleton) face:
Okay. Tilt your head to the right. (I know a couple of you who will have leaned left and acted like you saw something. I'll let you remain nameless...)
Okay. Tilt your head to the right. (I know a couple of you who will have leaned left and acted like you saw something. I'll let you remain nameless...)You can see his brain, and eyes and nose sockets. His chin and lips are actually pretty clear. (The far left of the picture.)
.
.
I have to admit that I've been doubting whether this child is actually a boy or not. Until today. We saw everything. And if it's not a boy... :)
.
My favorite part of the appointment was when our midwife realized what she had been talking about- she shot a look at Halle and then at me, her eyes got a little wide, and she began referring to "boy parts" instead of using the anatomically correct words. And this is just the begining of a very new adventure for us...
2 comments:
I see many anatomy questions and lessons in your near future! Fun!
By the way, I needed to try out my new camera so I took a few pictures at UCA the other night of JD and the team. Hopefully I'll get them off my camera soon and share with you! That is, if i can stay awake long enough after work to actually get anything accomplished :-)
It is just another in a long line of adventures that await you and JD. The boy has my heart (as if he didn't already). You know how I love halloween! :)
XOXOX
Post a Comment