Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pillowcases and Potty Sharks

Don't pay attention to the bows on these dresses- they're not finished yet. I'm considering these my "rough drafts." My neighbor made a dress like this (called a pillowcase dress) for her little girl and I thought it was so cute I had to copy it! Talk about EASY! :)


I didn't get a very good shot of Halle's, but you get the idea. Here she is on her "slide." Notice the doll isn't far away.

Here is a picture of Halle's potty chart (potty "shark," as she calls it). She gets a sticker every time she uses the potty without getting her underwear or diaper wet. Check out Monday and Tuesday!! We get a new one tomorrow- hopefully the past two days haven't been flukes! :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ava has one made out of a vintage pillow case...too cute.