Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Best Friends

Yesterday Halle and Cate were big buddies- meaning Halle kept getting close to Cate to talk to her or sing or whatever she felt like doing at any given moment. I though this was too funny not to take a picture of. First Halle got under the toy with Cate, and then she decided to "just sit wif her," and eventually, Cate got her feet into Halle's lap, where Halle just held them for several minutes. By the time I got the camera she only had one foot: Today, Halle found my old doll again (I had hidden it from her to take back to my parent's) and boy, was it a grand reunion!! Here she is posing:
She did everything with the doll- went to the potty, ate lunch, even colored with her. Here she is letting the doll "have a turn":
I guess time will tell who is the better friend:

No comments: