Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Little Bit of Catch-Up:

Sunday:
Halle disapeared with "baby Katherine" after lunch. JD and I both thought she was in her room, but when we went to check, this is what we found:
Cate will pull ANYTHING over her face if you leave it close- blankets, socks, toys, etc. We have to watch her closely so we're there to pull it back off. Here Halle is playing "baby Cate's game" with her doll and Elmo:

Tuesday:
The girls and I spent a good chunk of the afternoon yesterday at the park. It was such a beautiful day that none of us wanted to leave.
Here is Halle's newest accomplishment- she can climb it by herself!! (With a spotter, of course!):I don't know what I would do without the sling!!Here is what Halle did the majority of the time we were there-
First she gathered the "dirt-mud"
Then she gently sprinkled it on the climber, just so:
Next she knocked it off with her "stir-stick":
And finally, she would run and wipe her hands off in the grass. And start over. And over. And over:
Meanwhile, Cate got in a good afternoon nap:

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank-you, Becky. I needed a 'fix'!

Graham Hale said...

The girls are so cute. I also love their profile pics at the top right.