Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bunny Bear(s)


Yesterday I was hanging up clothes in the girls' closet, and Halle said, "Watch out for 'Back-up Bunny Bear!" I ended up knocking the poor thing to the floor because I was laughing so hard!!

"Bunny Bear" is the bear Halle has slept with since she was 6 months old. It was a baby present from my Aunt Joyce. About a year ago we stumbled on a store in Branson that had a very similar bear- I snatched it up for "just-in-case" moments (and believe me, it HAS come in handy!) For the longest time Halle didn't even know there were two of them. JD and I always laughed because the newer one is MUCH more fluffy and less grungy- looking, and something about it looks, well, "special"- if you understand (it is the one on the right- the picture doesn't do justice to the difference between then, though!) Apparently, as of yesterday, I can no longer make the switcheroo without Halle knowing...!

January 2007 June 2007 July 2007
August 2007
(Disney World)
February 2008
May 2008
(the night before Cate was born) July 2008
Today. Naptime.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

And how did she know to use the word 'back-up'? Had you used that term before? I'm telling ya, this girl takes after her Nana...

Becky said...

Ha ha. I'm sure she must've heard it before, but we haven't even gotten "back-up bunny bear" out in a few months!