Saturday, August 16, 2008

Michael Phelps

Well, it's that time again...
Some of you will remember our sweet little goldfish, Michael Phelps from a couple of years ago. We got him during the last Olympics, and he lasted nearly two years- a record for us and goldfish! So we figured what better time to try again?!
Behold, Michael Phelps Parker II (he's the blue one):
We haven't exactly named the other two yet- Halle came up with "Coola-Hula" (from Little Einsteins) but that name didn't get a great reaction. We're thinking more along the lines of Dara Torres or Aaron Piersol...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

First, love the background. Second, love the fish. I think we met the first Michael Phelps. Can't wait to meet the newest additions to the fam.

Kevin and Jessica said...

I'm a fan of the names Dara Torres and Jason Lezak. I can tell the Parker family is enjoying the Olympic games. I hope these new fish try for Phelps I's longevity record.