Sunday, November 28, 2010

GivingThanks

We had a great Thanksgiving this year- it was the first one at our house! The food was good. The company was good. The football was good (Woo Pig!!)
.
Nana and the kids: Halle and Cate worked hard on the table decorations:We were extra-festive this year:
We got the Christmas tree up and tried to take some pictures for Christmas cards:It's almost impossible to get three little ones looking in the same direction, let alone smiling at the same time. They wear out fast too:So we tried again. This time outside. And they got to bring their 'friends': We got some good ones. This one isn't the best, but you get the idea:We took over 200 pictures. But we were all still laughing at the end:Cate told my mom, "I really like it when you come here.":
So do I.
.
.
.
And here's a little randomness for you. This is my dad, brother, grandpa and I, circa 1990 (or so.):

I'm the one in orange, if you can't tell. And I never liked that pony much. His name was Rusty and he liked to buck and run off. One time he tried to lay down in a pond while I was riding him.

Random, huh? :)

No comments: