Friday, October 22, 2010

the Middle

Child.After about 20 tries......she found another solution: Yesterday she insisted on peeling her orange by herself. Finally, after about 10 minutes (not exaggerating) she asked for "a little help":And then today:

she promised to write on paper ONLY from now on.

.

.

.

As I was loading pictures for this post, Cate got out of bed to sit on the potty. When she tried to do (ahem.) something by herself, she ended up 1) in trouble, and 2) in the bathtub. Boy, I hope she outgrows this do-it-myself stuff soon. Or at least gets better at it. :)

1 comment:

Kyah, Cason, & Haven said...

I also have one of these 'do it myself' gals....she is doing really well potty training and getting rid of the pacy....she is getting to be so big!!! Cate is adorable and can't wait to have them all play together again!!