Trying out the new desk:
We have THREE new desks at our house! I am most excited about the brown one on the right- no more sewing on a TV tray!
Halle won't be going to preschool this year because all we've been able to find are not part-time. I'm just not ready to send her away all day every day (and neither is Cate!) So I've been on the look out for a little desk or table where we can do some preschool this fall. I found the desk on the left at a thrift store, and I thought I got a bargain at $7.00. I love it, and more importantly, so does she! The blue one in the middle was thrown in for free when I bought mine. It needs some serious sanding and painting, but it's functional and (of course!) Cate likes it that she won't be left out.
JD's team is back on campus, and they've been at our house a couple of times already. Last night the whole group came over (minus 1.) 17 big guys make our large house feel small!
Playing a little Wii tennis:
Catch Phrase:
Halle loved watching them battle in Ping Pong. I don't know what's up with the Bumbo seat:
There was also a group playing cards in the breakfast room.
.
If first impressions mean anything, I think JD has a group of cool guys this year. The girls weren't shy with them (they begged popcorn from everyone they met) and they love that Tyler is here too (he came from EC too.)
If first impressions mean anything, I think JD has a group of cool guys this year. The girls weren't shy with them (they begged popcorn from everyone they met) and they love that Tyler is here too (he came from EC too.)
No comments:
Post a Comment