Saturday, August 14, 2010

A "Mandatory Date" Night

That's what we called it, anyway!
Last night we went to the convocation at the college- our first night out with a babysitter here in Mississippi. I'm sure she thought I was crazy when I asked the babysitter to take a picture of us, but we never get a picture of just JD and I -especially when we're both wearing nice clothes. Apparently we didn't get one of just us last night, either:
"Problem Solving":
(The girls had been fighting over these dolls so I just came in the room and stared at them until they lined them up and took turns choosing- they've had to do that so much lately that I didn't have to say a word!)
Cate and Ty's teething toy:
BELIEVE me, she needs it. Those 2-year molars are killing us!
And this is what I've seen every morning for the past week when I wake up. JD and I have no idea when Cate joins us, but every morning she's in there:

No comments: