Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend!

JD has been gone to HS playoff games every night this week (in Fort Smith and Alma) So Saturday the girls and I went with him to see our (long lost) friends, the Hale's (check them out here!) He and Graham went to a couple of games and the girls and I hung out with Leslie and Ava Grace. They are so much fun- they're the kind of friends we laugh with, you know what I mean?

Cate has not been very fun this week. She's working on several teeth, and cries if you look at her funny. I noticed that one of them popped through this afternoon, and there was a marked difference in her mood (Thank You, Jesus!)
Here she is at snack time munching on a teething biscuit:It was a BEAUTIFUL day, and doubly so because JD was home ALL DAY!! (Hasn't happened in a LONG LONG time.)
We got to go on our first family-of-four bike ride:Blowing giant bubbles at the park:Just-a-swingin':After the park we ran to Arby's for the free roast-burger-whatevers that they had today. They are really good! Not greasy at all. Halle ate 3/4 of hers and it was HUGE. Here she is, excited to go home and eat:This is an example of Cate's teething problems- she bites EVERYTHING. Including hands, if you don't watch out!:This picture cracks me up- how long will Cate be happy being bossed around?: Saying "please":Say it with me now, "POOR CATE!":Big sister doing a diaper check for Mommy (HA!): Two Little Cuties in a Basket:

No comments: