Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Park!

It was one BEAUTIFUL January day today! I couldn't stand being in the house any longer and decided to bundle the kids up and go to the park. It turns out we didn't really need the bundling! In fact, mine were the only ones there with hats or hoods (I know, I know- Mean Mommy made them stay on!) I do NOT like super-hot weather, but about this time of year (once Christmas is over) my cold-weather tolerance and snow-wishes are gone. Too bad winter doesn't end about January 3rd...

Hopefully by the time it's REALLY park-weather, Cate will enjoy it a little bit more...
Here she is, stuck in the stroller: She absolutely hated her hood, but the hat I brought was way too hot:Cheeseball:She said, "Look, Mommy- I'm in a cage!":

Halle comes up with the funniest things- she is starting to really understand (or misunderstand, as the case may be) things on her own. Tonight she said to me, "When I get bigger and I'm Mommy then I can have coffee and sweet tea, right? And then when I'm Mommy and you'll be Halle and you can sit in my car seat." At least she understands no coffee or tea for awhile...

No comments: