Monday, December 13, 2010

Eight

months old.Ty has wasted no time since he started crawling- he is in. to. everything.He has no problem getting in and out of the play tent:And he certainly can make a mess quickly: Sometimes we put him in the bouncer just to contain him for a little bit- he doesn't like it much:
This is what he would really like to get at:
Today I happened to catch this happening:When Halle finally noticed she was not happy:
(this may have been the first time she's ever really yelled at him- no one messes with her desk/papers!)No one.Cate got some mail today- a little paper Christmas puzzle from our old church in Arkansas*: Cate is a sweetheart-Mostly-But not always-Happy 8 months, TyTy!
(yesterday. oops.)




.

.

*I teared up when I read the little note that came with the puzzle. We still haven't found a church to plug in to here. We've visited a LOT of good churches- don't get me wrong- but... you know. So the little note that was copied to all of the 2 year olds at Fellowship hit me right in the heart.

No comments: