Monday, July 12, 2010

A Birthday of Sorts

Can you believe that Ty is THREE MONTHS old today?! I can't.
.
Somehow Halle got confused. She was so upset when I told her that I wasn't baking him a cake or decorating or letting him have any presents. I finally figured out that she thought it was his real birthday and he was turning 1 today! To make her feel better I got out some "sparkles" and let her make him a card:
I did not help her make her cards at all. She wrote her name and Ty's without asking how to spell it:
(She said she wrote her name backwards because she 'ran out of paper'.)Cate made a card too and she 'wrote her name':
(The "C".)Ty liked it! :)

3 months old:

  • Ty smiles, laughs and 'talks' to us.
  • He yells when he sneezes (HILARIOUS!)
  • He can roll over from his tummy to his back (when he gets mad)
  • He wants to scoot around so bad- he won't stay still if I put him on his tummy
  • He's still pretty laid back, but he can get really loud when he's mad
  • I left him in the nursery during church yesterday for the first time
  • He love-love-loves the swing (like his sisters did)
  • He chews on his hands constantly
  • If you put a toy in his hand it goes immediately in his mouth
  • In the past two days we've been told multiple times that he looks like me (Becky)- I don't see it.

Ty is very loved.

No comments: