Wednesday, September 23, 2009

NewCamera

Well, I bit the bullet and bought a new camera today*. It's a much nicer point-and-shoot than I had before and hopefully I will figure out all of the settings in the next few days and be able to take some decent pictures with it... I wanted to take the dive into the world of DSLRs (you know, the chunky ones that change lenses and take AMAZING photos) but I decided I'm just not there yet. Plus, with my trusty FinePix out of the picture I would have nothing pocket-sized to fall back on. SO. Point-and-shoot it will be for a few more years.

First photo out of the box:The girls and I went to JD's practice for a while tonight. Here are "the guys" working hard:Cate working hard:Halle working... you get it:Cate has gotten so independent. She screamed whenever Halle would try to help:Fantastic sunset as we told Daddy goodnight: .
.
For those who may wonder- I've spent a LOT of time researching different cameras online and I've been to several stores in the last two weeks trying out different models of cameras. I had a long long list of wants and I think the camera I decided on meets NEARLY all of the things on my list. Hopefully. Time will tell! :)

No comments: