Playing in the new pool- notice who dives right in:

JD was working- prepping to pour concrete (cross your fingers) next weekend. Cate worked so hard to get out of the pool and climb to where he was:

Happy to "help" Daddy:

It took her awhile, but eventually Halle got into going up and down the slide and splashing around:

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but it seems like these little plastic pools get uglier and uglier. Last year I picked out a blue one with sail boats- it wasn't
too bad. Today Halle wanted green. Only green. The only green one WalMart had is the one we got. I want to know who designs the graphics on these things- I mean COME ON-
two ducks in scuba gear giving a whale a cupcake?! What is
that all about?? UG-LY. But Halle loves it, so I guess I'll just live with it.

Little giggle girls:
No comments:
Post a Comment