Thursday, December 25, 2008

Parker Christmas

Friday:
We got to Jonesboro on Friday night for Kristi's and Josh's wedding rehersal. Here is Halle practicing:

Saturday:
After the rehersal we stayed at Kristi's house. Here is Jake and Cate, getting ready to head to the church for the wedding:Halle loved the way the vent puffed out her dress!The Cousins (Halle, Caleb, Jake, Cate):Halle did such a good job as flower girl! She turned around twice, but she ended up making it the entire way down the aisle- she even turned the corner and threw flowers across the front of the church and all the way back down the side aisle!



Sunday:

After church we hung out at the house. Here is Cate drifting off in Daddy's arms:

Halle loves both boys, but I think she REALLY likes Jake. He did such a great job playing with her!
Here is his masterpiece:Halle's masterpiece:
Monday:
I took several pictures at the Parker-side Christmas, but only one turned out very well. Here is Cate with Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Erby:

Tuesday:
Tuesday night was the Coffman-side Christmas (JD's mom's family.) Here is David reading the Christmas story before the craziness begins:Cate listens to the story:Halle "listens" to the story:Christmas Chaos:Wednesday:
Wednesday morning Halle got to decorate Christmas cookies with Mema and Papa (and Gran-Gran and Aunt Saundra):Some shots before we left:
Cate, Pepa & Gran-Gran:Halle & Papa Coffman:Us & the Coffmans: We had such a good time- it was great to see everyone!!
**I don't have a picture of it, but Speed Scrabble was the hit of Christmas. I think Jonathan (who got REALLY lucky with the letters) and I were the champions. Okay. So Jon was. But I did win twice!
THANKS FOR TEACHING US THAT GAME, BETHANY!!

No comments: