Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday Fun

I got our Christmas tree completed yesterday- I always feel guilty putting away the Thanksgiving decorations before the holiday is even here, but if I'm going to go to the trouble of putting up the tree I want to enjoy it for every possible minute! :)
Halle woke up from her nap while I was putting on the ornaments. Letting her help was the highlight of her day! She did a great job, although I did have to rearrange a few...Notice the branch that is drooping to the floor:I know I already wrote about it, but I get such a kick out of seeing these two playing together! I know it's just the begining, but I love it!Halle decided to use her sock as a block, I guess:Okay, so I can already tell that with Halle and Cate I may get to see exactly what I missed out on growing up with boys! (Not that I didn't dress THEM up!!)
Here is Halle taking her baby to the "playground":I'm not sure what's up with the scarf!TOO funny!

No comments: