This one is Halle at nap time yesterday. She didn't go to sleep at all, and every time I checked on her she was doing something "creative"- let's call it that, shall we? Here she has taken all of the cushions off of the rocking chair and piled them on her bed:
I have tried and tried to film Halle singing "Zaccheus"- she sings the entire song ALL THE TIME- that is, until the camera comes out. This is the most I've been able to catch:
I thought this one was cute- Halle pointing out Baby Cate:
And last, but not least- this one is for all of you out there that don't believe Halle is two now:
2 comments:
We love the videos. And the pictures of Cate are cute. It looks like she is sitting up perfectly in the second picture.
I LOVE your blog... how fun! My favorite pic is the girls on JD's lap & poor Cate looks so sad! Those pitiful sad faces just melt your heart! Have fun!
Post a Comment